- Everyone who enters our establishment must wear a mask, no exceptions. We will try to keep masks stocked in house for purchase if needed, but depending on how fast we can restock them, we may not always have them on hand. All employees will wear masks as well.
- All sessions will be private meaning only 1 person can create a booking for any given time slot. This is to prevent 2 groups that do not know each other being in the same session. Groups in which individuals will be paying for separately will need to pay whomever created the booking.
- Birthdays – Birthday packages are still available however we are required to limit party size to 8 people total. Ex: 6 kids-2 adults, 4 kids-4 adults, etc. No other people will be allowed in the party room besides the 8 participating in the escape room.
- Team Building – Large team building activities can still be held in separate sessions. Please contact us for details on how that would work.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry and exit
- We have staggered sessions to prevent groups passing each other in the hallway or being together while waiting on our lobby area. In the event 2 groups are here at the same time, we have a separate waiting area to allow for social distancing.
We have limited the number of sessions available to limit the total amount of customers in the building at one time. The amount of time in between sessions has been increased to allow our employees more time to properly clean and sanitize the rooms in between sessions.